Drop off Shredding
We offer affordable shredding solutions designed to reduce the chances of identity theft. Simply visit our North Phoenix location to drop off your documents for shredding – no appointment necessary to observe the shredding process. Please be aware that the purchase of shred bags is optional for drop-off shredding.
Drop Off Pricing
- $0.65 per pound over 30 lbs.
- $20 for 30 lbs. or less
Drop Off Hours
- 8 am - 4 pm M-F
- 8 am - 12 pm 1st & 3rd Saturday
Customers can witness the shredding of their documents at no extra charge. No appointment needed.
- 8 am - 2:30 pm M-F
- 8 am - 11 am 1st & 3rd Saturday
Bulk Shredding Pick Up Service
We can manage large quantities and provide a Certificate of Destruction for your records. Your documents will be picked up and immediately destroyed upon returning to our North Phoenix facility. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your schedule.
Security Shred Bag
Buy in person or online. Price of shredding is included in the price. All shredding is done at our Phoenix location.
- Dimensions: 18.90" Wide x 30.71" High x 5.51" Deep
- Bag holds 35-55 lbs. of documents
- Cost: $20 per bag (plus shipping and handling if ordered online). Cost includes shredding your documents and witnessing the destruction
- 100% Recyclable
- Ideal for remote employees or home offices
- Ideal holiday gift to relatives and friends
- School and other types of fundraisers
Convenience and Security
- Can be ordered online, or purchased in person
- Cost-effective alternative for customers who want to have their personal/confidential documents shredded in a timely manner
- Small companies and work-at-home businesses can take advantage of this low cost program
- Shredding is done at our facility and you can witness the destruction
Fill our Security Shred Bag with confidential material and return to our North Phoenix location.
Our services comply with numerous privacy protection regulations, such as:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
No pictures or video recording allowed in the shredding area. All our employees are vetted and background checked.
- We can help you manage your office-generated confidential document with a recurring service to meet your needs
- Your documents will be picked up and immediately destroyed upon returning to our facility.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your schedule.
No pictures or video recording allowed in the shredding area. Vetted employees.
Our shred size exceeds any industry standards.
No appointment is needed when you visit during viewing or drop-off hours.
We recommend shredding materials containing:
All Shredded Paper Is Recycled!
- We welcome all residential and commercial customers.
- No volume is too large or too small.
- Secure facility.
- All employees are properly vetted.
- All paper is shredded in-house and is recycled.
Available by appointment:
- Pickup service from your business, home, or storage facility
X-Ray Destruction and Recycling
We buy X-Rays from commercial and residential customers.
The price is based on the spot silver price published on the day of the sale. Dental X-Rays must be removed from jacket.